Noun Clauses - Error Correction
Work with a partner and decide if each sentence below is correct or incorrect. If the sentence is incorrect, correct it.
- That everyone here want to take a vacation is obvious.
- Our teacher insists that we are here every day.
- That students need to study it seems clear.
- It is unlikely what we will get extra vacation time.
- It is imperative that we be on time for the TOEFL test.
- She recommended me go to Hawaii.
- They advised we not get a cat.
- Kristy, my good friend, warned me that he be unemployed.
- It seems likely that will be cold again tomorrow.
- It is important that he feeds the cats and gives them some attention every day while I'm away.