Welcome to the Teacher Side of ESL PartyLand!
The pages at ESL PartyLand are designed to provide you with the resources and connections you need to become a better ESL teacher. You'll find loads of ideas and printable materials to use in class here, discussion forums, and employment opportunities.
Start with the Teaching Pages on the right, or take the site tour below to find out more about PartyLand.
Below you will find links to our teaching pages which are great resources filled with exciting ideas. For example, we have a pages with many ideas such as how to Teach with Film and Video, Teaching with the Internet and even ways to get your students involved by using songs and music in your ESL class.
Looking for more great ideas and materials to use in class? Teaching Integrated Skills offers you content-based classroom activities on a wide range of topics. Teaching Grammar gives you ideas for communicative grammar practice. There are also pages on teaching Conversation, Listening and Speaking, and Reading, Writing, and Vocabulary.
Check them out:
- Teaching Conversation
- Teaching with Film and Video
- Teaching with the Internet
- Teaching with Music
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Listening and Speaking
- Teaching Reading, Writing, and Vocabulary
- Teaching Integrated Skills
- Wonderful Spanish language resources on this ESL website page with scrambled exercise training.
- More ESL website Spanish language resources including scrambled exercise activities.
- Plentiful scrambled exercise practice on this great Spanish language resources area. I love learning with ESL website practice!